Notification before warehouse delivery
All pallet deliveries without fixed time windows agreed with Galaxus Deutschland GmbH must be announced by 16:00 the day before the delivery for the purpose of coordination and reservation of a delivery time window.
- Deliveries that have not been advised will be rejected.
- Individual packages do not have to be advised.
For our location in Krefeld (Fichtenhain), deliveries must be notified using the Cargoclix notification software. You can find the instructions here. The current booking deadline and delivery times may vary and can be viewed on Cargoclix. If you have any problems with your booking or are running late, please contact us by telephone on +49 152 38304896 or send an e-mail to: email@example.com. We are also happy to answer any other questions you may have.
Mandatory information for a notification
- Name of the carrier
- Name of the supplier(s)
- Our order number per supplier
- Number of loading units (e.g. pallets) to be delivered per supplier
- Preferred delivery day/delivery time
Reply from Galaxus Deutschland GmbH
The following information will be provided in response to a successful notification:
- Delivery date and time
- Notification number
Factors to be taken into consideration for the notification
- The information and data of the notification must match the delivery. In case of discrepancies, the delivered goods may be rejected.
- Delays must be reported as early as possible and any reallocated time slot must be respected.
- If a notified delivery cannot take place, it must be cancelled as early as possible.
- The number of pallets notified in advance must correspond to the number of pallets actually delivered.
Galaxus Deutschland GmbH
The incoming goods department is closed on public holidays in the Federal Republic of Germany and the federal state of North Rhine-Westphalia.
At the ramp
The allocated delivery time must be strictly adhered to. The carriers must report to the ramp (max. 15 minutes) before the allocated time slot.
Delayed deliveries (more than 15 minutes after the start of the time window) will be reallocated by our scheduling department based on the reason for the delay. Longer waiting times or a postponement of the delivery to another day may be the consequence.
The following information must be provided for each delivery:
- Notification number and allocated time slot
- Delivery note in paper form with Galaxus Deutschland GmbH order number
- Proof of customs clearance for deliveries from abroad
Means of transport
Delivery is only possible via the ramps. For this purpose, the loading area of the means of transport must be at least 100 cm above the ground and must have a width of at least 210 cm. The pallet height of 220 cm mustn't be exceeded. Only individual parcels can be accepted at ground level. Side unloading with a front loader isn't possible. We reserve the right to refuse delivery.
Deliveries of goods that are not delivered by couriers must be made exclusively on EUR exchange pallets 1200 mm x 800 mm. Any deviations from this must be notified at the time of notification. The maximum loading height is 220 cm, excess width is not permitted.
The EUR exchange pallets are exchanged step by step. No individual pallet accounts are kept with suppliers.
When exchanging pallets, the regulations according to the document Exchange of Euro Pallets: Recommendation of GS1 Switzerland and ASTAG apply. If the criteria are not met, we reserve the right not to exchange the pallets.
The safety instructions of Galaxus Deutschland GmbH personnel must be followed. The wearing of safety shoes and high-visibility waistcoats is mandatory in the warehouses of Galaxus Deutschland GmbH.
During unloading / At the ramp, the delivery will be checked for visible transport damage. If slight transport damage is detected, this must be acknowledged on the proof of delivery and, if necessary, complaints processes initiated subsequently. In the case of massive transport damage, we reserve the right to reject the consignment. This will also be acknowledged.