Our requirements for direct delivery to the end customer include the following points, which we check by using random samples. In the event of repeated violations of these requirements, Galaxus Deutschland GmbH can refuse the supplier's new direct delivery orders at any time. In this case, another partner will be used or everything will be handled via our warehouse in Krefeld.
Suppression of sender information
Galaxus doesn't want the respective fulfilment partners to be obviously recognizable by the end customer. Therefore, the first thing to ensure is that the respective parcel service providers don't send any dispatch notifications to the end customer that might suggest the fulfilment service provider. We, therefore, recommend that this information be suppressed or that the address of the Galaxus Deutschland GmbH warehouse is given as the sender.
Galaxus Deutschland GmbH prefers the use of address labels. If such labels cannot be produced by the supplier, a delivery note in a document envelope can also be used to indicate the address and sender. Design templates of what a delivery note should look like can be requested from the respective contact person.
The sender on the shipping labels must correspond to the sender's address (see below).
The sender's address must always read as follows:
Galaxus Deutschland GmbH
This ensures that returns can be processed centrally by Galaxus Deutschland GmbH.
The packaging of the articles is subject to certain quality criteria. These are periodically checked by Galaxus Deutschland GmbH and the supplier is admonished in the event of any shortcomings.
- The consignment may not contain any advertising, brochures, promotional gifts or other additives not explicitly requested by Galaxus Deutschland GmbH.
- The consignment must be neutrally packaged and mustn't allow any inference as to the sender:
No manufacturer or brand logos on the packaging, outer packaging, packaging material, adhesive tape, etc.
- The packaging must offer sufficient protection for the contents
- The ratio of the cubic capacity of the goods to the cubic capacity of the package should be optimized (no air).
- The ratio of packaging thickness to weight must be chosen in such a way that transport damage is minimized.
- Repackaging is desirable, but not mandatory. If no outer packaging is used, the goods must be packed in such a way that no residues are left on the OVP by labels, adhesive tape or similar.
If the end customer doesn't want a delivery note, this wish must be taken into account whenever possible. If the delivery notes serve as an address label, the delivery note is permitted even if the customer wishes otherwise. All delivery notes must comply with the formatting requirements:
- If a delivery note is used in a document pocket to indicate the address and sender, another delivery note mustn't be enclosed with the parcel under any circumstances.
- Galaxus Deutschland GmbH customers have the choice of whether they wish to receive a delivery note. This wish must be taken into account.
- If a delivery note is enclosed, it must be in the format specified by Galaxus Deutschland GmbH. This also applies if the delivery note is used to indicate the address and sender. The templates and files for implementation will be made available to the supplier by Galaxus Deutschland GmbH. In particular, the following must be observed:
- Correct logos in good resolution
- Correct links in the header
- Minimum height of the header
- Page margin
You can download the design templates and sample delivery notes here: