We kindly ask you to send us invoices exclusively electronically via PDF format. Physical mail is not accepted. In order to be able to process PDF invoices automatically, they must meet a number of conditions, which are explained below.
How do I send my invoices to Galaxus Deutschland GmbH?
Galaxus Deutschland GmbH offers the following delivery methods for invoices, depending on volume and possibilities:
The e-mail with the attached PDF file(s) must have a subject and text content - with a note that it is an invoice - in order not to be confused with spam.
PDF files must meet the following requirements to enable automated processing via e-mail:
- PDF files must not be signed or password protected.
- PDF files must only contain markable, searchable text (OCR compatible) and no images (logo is OK) or invisible characters.
- 1 PDF file may contain a maximum of 1 invoice.
- The number of pages for 1 invoice is limited to a maximum of 20 pages.
- Texts irrelevant to invoices (e.g. terms and conditions or advertising) are not permitted.
- Page numbers are not permitted.
- Rounding differences are not permitted.
Regarding the contents of the invoice, various points are important, which are explained using the following sample invoice:
1 Billing address
Regardless of the place of delivery:
Galaxus Deutschland GmbH
2 Supplier name and address
The complete and unique address of the biller.
3 Invoice number
An invoice number for reference must be present. This reference will be given in the purpose information of the bank transfer (for easy assignment on your side).
4 Order number
Our order number is used to identify the corresponding order and must be indicated. Example 11258818.
Collective invoices are not allowed; each invoice may only refer to one of Galaxus Deutschland GmbH's orders. Separate invoices are allowed for partial deliveries.
Collective invoices are currently only able to be processed exclusively via the EDI interface.
5 Article numbers
The article number is used to identify the products on the invoice or delivery note and must correspond to the article number according to your price list. Please always list the article number in a separate column.
6 Article description
Article descriptions or parts thereof must be listed in an additional column.
Quantities must always be indicated as whole numbers. The unit of the specified quantity must always be a piece. Only the invoiced quantity is to be stated: residues or other quantities are not permitted.
8 VAT details
All suppliers with a German VAT (USt) obligation must provide the following information on the invoice:
- VAT (USt) number or company identification number (UID) under which the provider is registered in the Swiss register of taxable persons.
- The tax rate applied per item (in the case of multiple tax rates) and the total amount of VAT (USt) due.
Payment details and information
A valid bank account must be specified in the Configuration Agreement (CFA). The bank transfer will be made to the bank account specified in the CFA.
Discount statement and fees
Any discounts and/or fees must be added to the respective items. A total of fees at the end of the invoice cannot be processed.
IMPORTANT: Before the first order processing, please send us an invoice sample (sensitive areas may be blacked out) for inspection and verification. To do so, simply send the document as a PDF with the note «invoice verification» to firstname.lastname@example.org.